I'm Sophia, the one-woman-show behind everything you see here. I started this business during a stressful time in my life, and because of you, it has flourished into something better than I could have predicted. Thank you for supporting me, encouraging me, for inspiring me, for everything.
As someone who has had keratosis pilaris my whole life, I was sick and tired of the lackluster results I was getting from drugstore products. Even the expensive formulas weren't giving me the results I sought! My skin was left feeling tight, dry, itchy, and bumpy. After doing my own research, I finally found a routine that that I used and tweaked to perfection all throughout college! The secret wasn't any one brand and it certainly didn't require a ton of hard-to-pronounce ingredients. In fact, I was getting the best results from using powerhouse ingredients in their purest forms! Pure shea butter, silky almond oil, and coconut oil were giving me the skin love I craved. I researched the formulas you see here with my experiences in mind, and I use and love my own products every day!
For new friends, here's a little about me:
- My fiance and I live in the mountains of NC with our kitty and little dog
- I have been making my own cosmetics and skincare formulas for years, and I recently developed that passion into this small business
- I love pink, dresses, makeup, hair products, and all things feminine, unapologetically
- My products are all inspired by art, literature, music, and all things beautiful + interesting
- I use much of the profits I earn to buy modern, inclusive books and supplies for my classroom and students
- I am so glad you're here! Welcome!